Home

Sorry, you have not enough rights to view this image. 06 October 2018

At the beginning of Q3, I was asked if it was ok for me to go out on Inters and I said yes. Obviously, it was the wrong decision and now it’s easy to say, but it could have been the other way around. We thought there could have been more rain, but in the end it didn’t come. If it had rained five minutes before, it would have been a different story. However, it wasn’t our session in terms of timing and we’ve been through similar situations a couple of time so far. We are a team, so now we accept together the consequences. Tomorrow is another day, it won’t be easy as we start from the back, but it’s not impossible.

   Imagegallery

Photos © www.motorsportpics.de | Jerry Andre

This site uses cookies to personalize content and ads, to optimize the presentation and to analyze traffic to the website. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the use of cookies.
Further information on cookies can be found in our privacy policy.